Wednesday, March 25, 2009

inaugural blog

I got a blog.

I was going to make it a personal one, then I realized that not only would no one care about something like that (myself included), but that it would make more sense for me to use this to keep motherfuckers in the know about band-related happenings as we frequently drop the ball on making flyers or keeping things up to date on our myspace page. We don't even have a facebook page that i know of, and as far as I'm concerned, twitter is like flying cars or squagels(something that i refuse to acknowledge exists in the real world but that I think belongs in the perpetual imminent future). So this is a big leap for us into the technocological world that I keep hearing about. Chances are I'm going to post a lot of internet minutiae. You know, like animated gifs of kittens munching corn on the cob.










Currently listening to Weird Owl. They have two records out on Teepee records, check em out if you are into rock and roll music.
Oh hey, check out the cover of the new dinosaur jr. record.

yours in weed,
kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment